- Wicking, high stretch back hand panels ensure fantastic fit - Palmistry technology with perforated gel padding and open venting - Silicone palm print for grip - Finger tabs for easy glove removal - Strapless cuff - Terry sweat wipe
$16.25 - $32.50 $32.50 Up to 50% Off
Soft to the touch and made from stretchy thermal fabric, Endura's Xtract Arm Warmers are a great way to stay warm on early morning rides and sweeping descents. There are minimal seams for optimal comfort, silicone grippers so they stay in place, and between the bright colors and reflective trim, you're sure to be visible on the road.
- 4-way stretch backhand for optimal comfort - Palmistry technology with no padding for maximum grip and bar feel - Finger tabs for easy glove removal - Silicone palm print for grip - Velcro adjuster strap for secure fit - Terry sweat wipe
- Stretch mesh backhand for exceptional fit and breathability - Perforated Palmistry technology with gel padding - Finger tabs for easy glove removal - Silicone palm print for grip - Velcro adjuster strap for secure fit - Terry sweat wipe
Downhill durability, trail-friendly - Fast-wicking fabric - Durable panels on shoulder and sleeve impact zones - Loose, relaxed fit compatible with body armor - Silicone shoulder print for backpack strap grip - Mesh vents for ventilation - Side zipper security pocket
$44.99 - $47.50
Endura's Windchill Gloves combine windproof and water-resistant backs with microfiber palms. Inside, there is a lining for extra warmth. For comfort and control, the palms have gel padding and silicone grippers. You also get Terry panels for wiping your face, Lycra pull-on wrist openings, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility.
Endura's Firefly Shorts are great all-around trail shorts that deliver top-notch form and function. Made of Supplex nylon peach fabric, with Endura's 200-Series molded 3-D CoolMax chamois, these shorts keep you comfortable on even your longest rides. There are seamless inner legs and a drawcord/elastic waist for a custom fit, plus handy side pockets to store your essentials.
With a lightweight SPF 50+ lycra fabric Endura's Hyperon Shorts are ideal for hot climates. The short’s flatlock seams are durable while the seamless inside legs and direct silicone print grips add comfort. You’ll enjoy the airflow and lightness of Endura’s 500-Series antibacterial pad. Plus, reflective accents enhance your visibility.
Our best-selling cycling mitt with gel padding and grip ideal for all types of riding — mountain, road and everything in between. - Tough, stretch rib mesh backhand panels - Neoprene knuckle protection panel - Mesh web between fingers for ventilation - Palmistry palm with gel padding - Finger tabs for easy glove removal - Silicone palm print for grip - Velcro adjuster strap for a secure fit - Terry sweat wipe
Wear Endura's Thermolite Leg Warmers for ultimate comfort in tough weather conditions. They're made of lightweight, warm Thermolite fabric, which is coated in water-repelling Teflon to help keep you dry. These cycling essentials also feature silicone grippers at the thigh and ankle to keep them in place.
Multi-use, Trail & Urban Trouser - Durable nylon mini riptstop fabric with DWR finish - Zipped hand pockets, cargo pockets and large rear map pockets - Durable, seamless seat panel - Rear elasticated waistband and adjustable belt - Clickfast liner compatible - Ankle adjustment - Part of the iconic Hummvee collection
Winter Windproof Protection - Stretch, thermal, windproof front and sleeve panels - Stretch thermal rear panels - Standard fit - Zipped pit vents - Silicone grip hem - Chest pocket with glasses wipe - 3 open rear pockets plus zipped security pocket - Reflective trim
- Windproof softshell backhand with lightly brushed lining - Palmistry technology with gel padding - Silicone print palm and fingertips for grip - Snug fit stretch cuff - Reflective Details - Full finger terry sweat wipe - E-Swipe touchscreen compatible finger
$90.00 - $94.99
Endura's Hummvee Lite Shorts are rugged enough to tackle any trail without weighing you down. These great shorts are crafted from a comfortable 4-way stretch nylon with a water-repellent DWR finish to keep you happy and dry. For a perfect fit, the Hummvees boast an elastic waist with adjustable belt. Seamless inner leg panels eliminate chafing and there are also ample pockets to haul all your gear. Plus, the included lightweight Clickfast detachable liner short provides all-day comfort and support.
- Lightweight, durable, 4-way stretch nylon fabric - Wicking waistband with Velcro adjusters - Front hand pockets - Wicking waistband with Velcro adjusters - Critical twin needle stitching - Clickfast compatible - Knee guard friendly cut - SingleTrack goes back to Bulletproof
Endura's Hummvee II Long Sleeve Jersey is an essential, trail-ready jersey. It's made of a comfortable Rapid-wick fabric and has mesh panels plus a long front zipper for added ventilation. Three rear pockets, one that zips with an iPod port, offer storage. Or, should you choose to wear a pack, silicone grippers at the shoulders ensure it stays put as you ride. The Hummvee II also features a microfiber glasses wipe and reflective accents.
$89.99 - $94.99
The Endura Women's Hummvee Lite Shorts are rugged enough to tackle any trail without weighing you down. These sweet shorts are crafted from a comfortable 4-way stretch nylon with a water-repellent DWR finish to keep you happy and dry. For a perfect fit, the Hummvees boast an elastic waist with adjustable belt. Seamless inner leg panels eliminate chafing and ample pockets haul all your gear. Plus, the included lightweight Clickfast liner short provides all-day comfort and support.
- Stretch, softshell on backhand and fingers - Seam-sealed, waterproof, breathable internal membrane - Synthetic leather palm with critically positioned, highly durable grippy overlays - PrimaLoft Gold Insulation for unrivaled warmth - Full finger terry sweat wipe - Long, stretch cuff for no-fuss pull-on and snug fit - Rainbow Reflective details
- Soft touch, high wicking fabric - Antibacterial treatment to prevent odor build up - Mesh web between fingers for ventilation - Palmistry palm with gel padding - Silicone palm print for grip - Velcro adjuster strap for secure fit - Terry sweat wipe - E-Swipe, touchscreen compatible finger
$22.50 - $44.95 $44.95 - $45.00 Up to 50% Off
Endura's Dexter II Gloves are perfect for all your cold-weather riding adventures. They deliver excellent warmth, dexterity, and control thanks to a stretchy, wind-proof fabric, neoprene cuffs, and grippers on the palms and fingers. You also get tri-gel padding for comfort, fleece panels for wiping your face, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility.
- Luxurious Thermoroubaix fabric with PFC-Free DWR M treatment provides insulation, comfort, and water repellence - Supportive, cozy touch bib upper with high stretch y-form binding - 600 series pad computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch pad with gel inserts and antibacterial finish - Ergonomic multi panel construction - Raw edge grip rib cuff - Reflective trim
$17.50 - $34.99 $34.99 Up to 50% Off
A high visibility sock with reflective yarn detailing • Meryl Skinlife with antibacterial finish • Soft, breathable yarn • Support zone at arch • Hi-visibility yarn • Flat seam toe for comfort • Turned ankle cuff for comfort and to prevent slippage • Twin Pack • Construction: Nylon 85%, Elastane 15%
Endura's Trekkit Shorts are ready to join you on all your cycling adventures. Their breathable 4-way stretch fabric is durable and features a seamless gusset panel and an elastic waistband with a drawcord and mock fly front. The mesh liner is lightweight and quickly transfers moisture, while the 300 series chamois keeps you comfortable throughout your ride. Two hand pockets and a rear zip pocket lend versatility to these baggies, so you can wear them post-ride too.
Endura's Xtract Mitts make every ride more enjoyable with comfort and protection. The Lycra back with mesh panels feels snug and dry, while padded palms, and terry panels for wiping sweat give you all the functionality you need on everyday rides. - Short cuff padded road mitt - Lycra back hand with mesh panels for optimal breathability - Palm gel zones over key pressure points to dampen vibration - Silcone palm overprint for optimal grip - Mesh palm vent - Velcro cuff adjuster for secure fit - Terry sweat wipe - Finger pullers for easy glove removal
Super lightweight, flexible construction for all day comfort - Lightweight Lycra sleeve with high wicking, breathable mesh backing - Mesh web between fingers for ventilation - Palmistry palm with gel padding - Velcro adjuster strap for secure fit - Terry sweat wipe - E-Swipe, touchscreen compatible finger
Lightweight and minimally padded, Endura's Hyperon Mitts give you great venting and grip. The perforated gel palms and mesh panels offer optimal breathability. Strapless cuffs provide comfort, terry cloth thumbs let you wipe your face, and finger tabs make removing the Hyperon Mitts easy.
- Lightweight yet supportive lycra fabric - Fast wicking fabric with UPF 50+ ideal for hot climates - 500 Series pad - Double layer with direct silicone print on inner hem for comfortable leg grip - Double layer soft waist band for comfort - Reflective logos - All seams flatlocked for durability and comfort - Seamless inside leg construction
Wear Endura's Thermolite Kneewarmers for ultimate comfort in tough weather conditions. They're made of lightweight, warm Thermolite fabric, which is coated in water-repelling Teflon to help you stay dry. These cycling essentials also feature silicone grippers at the thigh to keep them in place.
Endura's Women's Firefly Shorts are great all-around trail shorts that are reliable and functional. Made of Supplex nylon peach fabric with Endura's 200-Series molded antibacterial chamois, these shorts keep you comfortable on even your longest rides. There are seamless inner legs and a drawcord/elastic waist for a custom fit, plus handy side pockets, too.
$32.49 $64.99 50% Off
Cool off when the day heats up, thanks to Endura's Xtract Short Sleeve Jersey. With wicking Airtex fabric throughout, you'll stay dry and comfortable even when you push your hardest on the trails. The relaxed fit means built-in comfort, not to mention the ability to layer when you need it. This utilitarian jersey features triple rear pockets to stow your nutrition and tools, along with reflective accents to enhance visibility.
Page 1 of 2 Next page