- 4-way stretch backhand for optimal comfort - Palmistry technology with no padding for maximum grip and bar feel - Finger tabs for easy glove removal - Silicone palm print for grip - Velcro adjuster strap for secure fit - Terry sweat wipe
- Stretch mesh backhand for exceptional fit and breathability - Perforated Palmistry technology with gel padding - Finger tabs for easy glove removal - Silicone palm print for grip - Velcro adjuster strap for secure fit - Terry sweat wipe
$16.25 - $32.50 $32.50 Up To 50% Savings
Soft to the touch and made from stretchy thermal fabric, Endura's Xtract Arm Warmers are a great way to stay warm on early morning rides and sweeping descents. There are minimal seams for optimal comfort, silicone grippers so they stay in place, and between the bright colors and reflective trim, you're sure to be visible on the road.
$14.99 $29.99 50% Savings
Endura's BaaBaa Merino Socks are made from soft Merino wool for excellent warmth, breathability, and comfort. And, these naturally odor-resistant socks feature a seamless anatomic fit with stretch arch support.
$44.99 - $47.50
Endura's Windchill Gloves combine windproof and water-resistant backs with microfiber palms. Inside, there is a lining for extra warmth. For comfort and control, the palms have gel padding and silicone grippers. You also get Terry panels for wiping your face, Lycra pull-on wrist openings, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility.
Whether you wear it as a midlayer or on its own, Endura's Roubaix Jacket insulates well. It's made of double Roubaix fleece to keep you warm and dry. Features you'll appreciate include three pockets, a zip rear security pocket, reflective trim, and an athletic cut for a great on-bike fit.
- Wicking, high stretch back hand panels ensure fantastic fit - Palmistry technology with perforated gel padding and open venting - Silicone palm print for grip - Finger tabs for easy glove removal - Strapless cuff - Terry sweat wipe
- Stretch mesh backhand for exceptional fit and breathability - Perforated Palmistry technology with gel padding - Moulded TPU overlays for added protection - Mesh web between fingers for maximum ventilation - Zero palm padding for maximum dexterity and bar feel - Silicone palm print for grip - Velcro adjuster strap for secure fit - Microfiber thumb overlay for added durability
CoolMax ribbed knit makes Endura's Transrib Shortsleeve Baselayer an insulating layer in the winter, while its superior moisture management keeps you cool come summertime. Regardless of when you ride, the antibacterial finish on this baselayer will keep you feeling fresh. And, this snug, high-stretch top fits seamlessly beneath any jersey.
$90.00 - $94.99
Endura's Hummvee Lite Shorts are rugged enough to tackle any trail without weighing you down. These great shorts are crafted from a comfortable 4-way stretch nylon with a water-repellent DWR finish to keep you happy and dry. For a perfect fit, the Hummvees boast an elastic waist with adjustable belt. Seamless inner leg panels eliminate chafing and there are also ample pockets to haul all your gear. Plus, the included lightweight Clickfast detachable liner short provides all-day comfort and support.
Endura's Hummvee Jersey is as tough as its namesake. This terrific top is ready to tackle the trails with Rapid-wick fabric and mesh panels to keep you cool and dry. Plus, it boasts a long front zipper, three rear pockets with one that zips, and reflective details for enhanced visibility.
Endura's Strike Waterproof Gloves are just the ticket for cold, rainy rides. They keep you warm and dry with seam-sealed internal waterproof and breathable membranes, fast-dry fleece inners and neoprene cuffs. Plus, there are grippers on the palms and fingers for excellent control, gel padding for comfort, double-fleece panels for wiping your face, and reflective piping and logos for enhanced visibility.
$89.99 - $94.99
The Endura Women's Hummvee Lite Shorts are rugged enough to tackle any trail without weighing you down. These sweet shorts are crafted from a comfortable 4-way stretch nylon with a water-repellent DWR finish to keep you happy and dry. For a perfect fit, the Hummvees boast an elastic waist with adjustable belt. Seamless inner leg panels eliminate chafing and ample pockets haul all your gear. Plus, the included lightweight Clickfast liner short provides all-day comfort and support.
- Windproof softshell backhand with lightly brushed lining - Palmistry technology with gel padding - Silicone print palm and fingertips for grip - Snug fit stretch cuff - Reflective Details - Full finger terry sweat wipe - E-Swipe touchscreen compatible finger
Windproof panels in the front and on the arms give Endura's FS260-Pro Jetstream III Jersey just the right amount of cold protection. Trim and easy to layer, this cozy jersey relies on insulating fleece for warmth and breathability. Plus, the Pro Jetstream III features an athletic fit with curved sleeves, three rear pockets, a zipped rear security pocket, and reflective accents on the trim.
Cheat the rain, wind, and cold with Endura's Road Overshoes. Crafted from smooth Neoprene, these water-resistant covers feature rugged Kevlar soles with cleat cutouts and stout stitching, plus there are waterproof rear zips for a snug fit. These booties also have reflective details for enhanced visibility.
Endura's Hummvee II Long Sleeve Jersey is an essential, trail-ready jersey. It's made of a comfortable Rapid-wick fabric and has mesh panels plus a long front zipper for added ventilation. Three rear pockets, one that zips with an iPod port, offer storage. Or, should you choose to wear a pack, silicone grippers at the shoulders ensure it stays put as you ride. The Hummvee II also features a microfiber glasses wipe and reflective accents.
Our best-selling cycling mitt with gel padding and grip ideal for all types of riding — mountain, road and everything in between. - Tough, stretch rib mesh backhand panels - Neoprene knuckle protection panel - Mesh web between fingers for ventilation - Palmistry palm with gel padding - Finger tabs for easy glove removal - Silicone palm print for grip - Velcro adjuster strap for a secure fit - Terry sweat wipe
- Lightweight, durable, 4-way stretch nylon fabric - Wicking waistband with Velcro adjusters - Front hand pockets - Wicking waistband with Velcro adjusters - Critical twin needle stitching - Clickfast compatible - Knee guard friendly cut - SingleTrack goes back to Bulletproof
Winter Windproof Protection - Stretch, thermal, windproof front and sleeve panels - Stretch thermal rear panels - Standard fit - Zipped pit vents - Silicone grip hem - Chest pocket with glasses wipe - 3 open rear pockets plus zipped security pocket - Reflective trim
With a lightweight SPF 50+ lycra fabric Endura's Hyperon Shorts are ideal for hot climates. The short’s flatlock seams are durable while the seamless inside legs and direct silicone print grips add comfort. You’ll enjoy the airflow and lightness of Endura’s 500-Series antibacterial pad. Plus, reflective accents enhance your visibility.
Wear Endura's Thermolite Leg Warmers for ultimate comfort in tough weather conditions. They're made of lightweight, warm Thermolite fabric, which is coated in water-repelling Teflon to help keep you dry. These cycling essentials also feature silicone grippers at the thigh and ankle to keep them in place.
Multi-use, Trail & Urban Trouser - Durable nylon mini riptstop fabric with DWR finish - Zipped hand pockets, cargo pockets and large rear map pockets - Durable, seamless seat panel - Rear elasticated waistband and adjustable belt - Clickfast liner compatible - Ankle adjustment - Part of the iconic Hummvee collection
$17.50 - $34.99 $34.99 Up To 50% Savings
A high visibility sock with reflective yarn detailing • Meryl Skinlife with antibacterial finish • Soft, breathable yarn • Support zone at arch • Hi-visibility yarn • Flat seam toe for comfort • Turned ankle cuff for comfort and to prevent slippage • Twin Pack • Construction: Nylon 85%, Elastane 15%
$22.50 - $44.95 $44.95 - $45.00 Up To 50% Savings
Endura's Dexter II Gloves are perfect for all your cold-weather riding adventures. They deliver excellent warmth, dexterity, and control thanks to a stretchy, wind-proof fabric, neoprene cuffs, and grippers on the palms and fingers. You also get tri-gel padding for comfort, fleece panels for wiping your face, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility.
- Soft touch, high wicking fabric - Antibacterial treatment to prevent odor build up - Mesh web between fingers for ventilation - Palmistry palm with gel padding - Silicone palm print for grip - Velcro adjuster strap for secure fit - Terry sweat wipe - E-Swipe, touchscreen compatible finger
The weather forecast won't hold you back when you're wearing Endura's Windchill Arm Warmers. Made from Thermolite fabric with a water-resistant finish, these arm warmers keep you toasty and dry. With articulated elbows and silicone elastic gripper at the biceps, they'll stay in place all ride long. In low-light conditions Endura's reflective logo and flashes enhance your visibility.
- Luxurious Thermoroubaix fabric with PFC-Free DWR M treatment provides insulation, comfort, and water repellence - Supportive, cozy touch bib upper with high stretch y-form binding - 600 series pad computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch pad with gel inserts and antibacterial finish - Ergonomic multi panel construction - Raw edge grip rib cuff - Reflective trim
Endura's Trekkit Shorts are ready to join you on all your cycling adventures. Their breathable 4-way stretch fabric is durable and features a seamless gusset panel and an elastic waistband with a drawcord and mock fly front. The mesh liner is lightweight and quickly transfers moisture, while the 300 series chamois keeps you comfortable throughout your ride. Two hand pockets and a rear zip pocket lend versatility to these baggies, so you can wear them post-ride too.
Nestled in the Scottish Highlands, it's no wonder Endura produces some of the toughest, most innovative cycling clothes. Their Hummvees are crafted from durable Teflon-coated nylon fabric for knickers that laugh at rain and scoff at rough trails and roads. For a perfect fit, the Hummvees boast articulated knees, an adjustable belted waist, and stretch panels on the lower back and inner legs. Ample pockets haul your gear and zipped ventilation keeps you comfortable no matter what the temperature. Plus, there's a removable liner short with chamois for additional comfort.
Page 1 of 2 Next page