Fancy up your favorite jacket, bag, or other gear with the bold and beautiful Whisky Parts Co. It's the '90s Patch. - Perfect for your hat, bag, or jersey - Measures 2.7 inches tall by 3.54 inches wide
Designed for long-term use and durability, the Finish Line Mechanic Grip Gloves provide the ultimate in grip, protection, and dexterity. These reusable gloves make it easier to work on small, precision bike parts. Mechanic Grip Gloves are latex-free and feature a tactile-enhancing polyurethane coating that seals out grease, oil and grime. A textured surface on the palm-side of the glove provides enhanced grip, making it easier to work on small parts. Finish Line Grip Gloves feature a breathable upper fabric, which helps keep hands cool and dry. Mechanic Grip Gloves are easy to take on and off, so gearing up and down for mechanical repairs has never been easier. Unlike costly single use gloves, one pair of Grip Gloves can last for many weeks.
This reflective yellow leg band with adjustable hook and loop closure secures loose pant legs to prevent chain catching. - Reliable hook and loop closure system works both wet and dry - Reflective yellow material for additional visibility - 1.25-inch width
For the serious commuter, nothing beats the Jandd Ankle Strap. - Made from 1.5" hook-and-loop material - Meets SCUBA industry wet-strength requirements
This wide, adjustable leg band with adjustable hook and loop closure secures loose pant legs and prevents them from catching in the chain. - Reflective striping for additional visibility - Reliable hook and loop closure system works both wet and dry - Flexible material stretches for additional comfort - 2 3/8-inch width
With electric blue accents set against a dark black background, the All-City Parthenon party bandanna is easy to spot at the bottom of your backpack, handlebar bag, or crowded sock drawer. Tie it around your neck or stuff it someplace close at hand—it's perfect for cleaning up spills, sweat, and other minor messes. - One size - 100% cotton
- Made with Dryline fabric for moisture wicking - This headband ties securely behind head - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - One size fits all
- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
There's nothing like a good apron. It has pockets for keeping your often-used items close at hand, keeps your street clothes clean and just looks pro. - Washable heavy-duty cotton - Easy-ajust neck loop and simple waist stra
- Made of 100% Polyester - UV- and water-resistant outer layer - Dust filter mid-layer - Antibacterial sweat-absorbent inner layer - Designed to be used with glasses - Reuse/wash up to 20 times - These are neither N95-certified nor FDA-approved
- Made of 100% Polyester - UV resistant outer layer - Water resistant - Designed to be used with glasses - Dust filter mid layer - Antibacterial sweat absorbent inner layer - Can be reused up to 20 times
Key Benefits: -Versatile printed tube -Fast wicking to draw away sweat -Wear as neck tube, mask, bandana, skullcap etc. -Snug fitting for wearing under helmet
The perfect hat to wear while wrenching on your bike. Black with an adjustable back strap with woven patch and embroidered Park Tool logo. - Mid profile fit. - One size fits all.
Mid-profile fit ball cap made of blue cotton with snapback closure. Embroidered front logo and Park Tool woven patch on back.
$20.00 - $59.99 $59.99 Up to 67% Off
Key Benefits: - Tough nylon faced neoprene upper - Offset rear zip with snap down puller and zip guard - Moulded rubber toe cap with treaded underside to help climb steep, muddy slopes - Asymmetric front seam for improved fit - Hard wearing reinforced sole protects the bottom of the overshoe from rocks and pedals - Crank rub protection - Reflective detailing - Suitable for MTB cleats only - 90 day Satisfaction Guarantee Design Philosophy Endura were among the first to employ neoprene in bike overshoes. A core stalwart of our collection, the MT500 Overshoe has been a best-seller for many years. Here in Scotland, we know a thing or two about foul weather gear and this latest evolution of our waterproof durable mountain bike overshoe is the result of years of testing in the worst possible conditions. Endura’s unique molded rubber toe cap with a treaded underside provides grip when climbing steep and muddy slopes. Improved Durability The stand out feature of Endura's MT500 Overshoe, and the one that sets it apart from the rest of the competition, is the molded rubber toe cap. This has been totally revamped with improved tread on the underside that gives you plenty of grip on steep, muddy slopes and also includes additional reinforced areas that improve the durability of the overshoe. Neoprene is the perfect material to construct overshoes from. Not only does it provide water and wind protection but it also adds an insulate layer over your foot. This keeps your circulation going allowing you to ride for longer in comfort, whatever the weather. 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee So confident are we in this product that, if you are not entirely satisfied with it then we offer a no-quibble refund or replacement policy within 90 days of purchase.
- TransTextura™ sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
- Matching with Beliv Kit. - Traditional four panel design. - Elastic band for a superb fit across a range of sizes. - 100% Cotton.
- Traditional four-panel design - Elastic band for a superb fit across a range of sizes - Fabric: 100% cotton
Upgrade your mechanic uniform with this fashionable 6-panel flat bill hat, featuring an embroidered "It's a Great Day to Fix a Bike" hexagonal patch. 100% cotton 6-panel. - Standard size: 58 cm circumference - Extra large size: 61 cm circumference
Pair with short sleeve jerseys to provide additional warmth and comfort on cool days. Ergonomic design provides superior fit.
Shield your neck and face from cold air, dust, or whatever else you’re up against on your rides and commutes. - Synthetic material - One size fits most - Matches Salsa Arctica jerseys, bottle, hats, and socks
- Lightweight Cotton Twill - 3-Panel Dome with Traditional Flip Up Visor - Ribbon Sewn Down Center and Visor - KoolFit Elastic Sweatband - Twill-Taped Inner Seams - Size: M/L 7 - 7 3/8 and XL 7 1/2 - 7 7/8
A proper cycling cap keeps your eyes glare- and moisture-free. This one is designed to do just that, with a carefully measured amount of panache woven in. - Four-panel design - Matches Salsa Latitude jerseys, bib short, vest, gloves, socks, and bottles
• Contoured ergonomic design limits skin exposure • Fleeced interior for added insulation • Flat seam construction • Mesh breathing port
- Flat peak 5 panel construction - 100% cotton - Webbing/buckle rear adjuster - One size - Embroidered Logo
This neck gaiter features a highly breathable Merino wool blend fabric that wicks moisture and provides extra insulation. The long drape protects more of your neck from frigid air. It’s a versatile piece of winter bike riding gear that you can wear as a standalone piece on cold rides or layer up for super-cold days. - Single layer neck gaiter with long drape - Merino wool blend fabric throughout - Asymmetrical top hem for easy nose and mouth coverage - Flat seam construction
The Lavalüp insulated winter headband is a helmet-friendly solution for keeping ears warm without the full coverage of a cap. The ripstop outer fabric blocks cold wind, while the Merino wool blend lining and insulation regulate body heat and moisture. - Soft, moisture-regulating Merino wool-blend lining - 80 g Primaloft insulation - Ripstop polyester outer fabric with stretch panel
Insulated Neck Gaiter There's nothing quite like a gaiter to keep you warm on a descent. The Polartec Neck Gaiter regulates heat to keep your neck warm on those chilly rides, and once you hit the downhill just pull it up over your chin or nose and it'll stay there, extending those warming benefits where you need it most. Features - Polartec fabric actively regulates heat to keep you warm and dry - Secure fit during aggressive rides - Breathable for comfort during the ride - 85% polyester / 15% elastane
- Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA - Content: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon - Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents. Maximum thigh circumference of 25 in (63.5 cm) The form-fitting Kneeker is designed to protect and warm the knee and quadricep when riding, covering from mid-thigh to overlap with the sock. Also available in the original knee length. How to wear the Kneeker: bunch up the Kneeker and use both hands to pull it up to the knee. Then pull the top up to overlap with bib shorts, pulling the bib shorts over the Kneeker at the top of the thigh. For the full length Kneeker, pull the bottom down to overlap with socks. If the Kneeker is sliding down, it means there's north south tension pulling from the bottom of the Kneeker; the Kneeker should only have east west tension. This will keep it from pulling down. The overlap of the bib shorts holds the Kneeker in place. 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Page 1 of 3 Next page