Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Exustar cleat C01, C03, and C05 - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 14 grams/pair
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Look Keo System - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 45 grams/pair
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
Wear down the bottom of your shoes from too much cycling? The Toe and Heel Pad Set includes 4 pieces of rubber for a pair of your favorite Bont shoes along with screws to keep them in place.
Need to replace your buckle? Bont's Slimline Buckle Kit includes a pair of buckles, loop, a pair of 9 cm ladders and screws. Just grab a small screw driver and you can easily replace your current buckles. Please note that you can only replace the buckle on your shoe with the same buckle kit that the shoe came with. You cannot replace a Slimline buckle with a Standard buckle.
Need to replace your buckle? Bont's Standard Buckle Kit includes a pair of buckles, loop, a pair of ladders and screws. Just grab a small screw driver and you can easily replace your current buckles. Please note that you can only replace the buckle on your shoe with the same buckle kit that the shoe came with. You cannot replace a Standard buckle with a Slimline buckle.
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
The ATAC Easy cleats are specifically for the mountain bike pedal and City Bike range of TIME (LINK, MX and XC range). The release angle of 10-degrees is easy for riders who want a quick step out. - Weight: 44g/pair
The Xpresso Free float cleats have been developed for the TIME Xpresso Road bike pedal range. They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats), in order to optimize performance following 3 points: security, ergonomics and performance. The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - Weight: 85g/pair
Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release. - Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals - 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip - 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes - Plastic spacing shims included - Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
Added insulation and wind protection. Features: - Windproof 3-Layer soft shell construction - Fleece lined for added warmth - Reinforced heel and toe - Fits any cleats - Reflective accents and logos
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Crafted from tough, waterproof neoprene, Endura's MT500 II Overshoes will keep your feet dry and warm. These booties feature waterproof rear zips and a welded center seam for a snug, smooth fit over your mountain bike shoes. The grooved rubber toe caps help on muddy slopes and steep climbs while the Kevlar soles withstand tough terrain. There are also reflective details for enhanced visibility. Say goodbye to muddy shoes!
Optimal insulation and wind protection for those cold weather rides. Features: - Windproof 3-Layer soft shell construction - Fleece lined for added warmth - Reinforced heel and toe - Fits any cleats - Zippered closure - Reflective accents and logos
For optimum power transfer to the bike, leg power needs to be effectively converted into propulsion. The IP3 insoles from Ergon support and stabilize the power transfer from the legs and feet straight to the pedals. Due to the patented stabilization delta, a natural foot position is achieved through three points resulting in an efficient and comfortable motion sequence while pedaling. Made in Germany and developed with insole specialist Solestar.
Cold feet and soggy socks are things of the past with Bellwether's Aqua-No Booties. Their Aqua-No fabric and seam-sealed construction shuts out precipitation while letting air flow freely. They feature zip closures for easy on and off as well as reflective trim for enhanced visibility. Plus, cleat cutouts and reinforced heels and toes provide durability. Features: - Waterproof and breathable - Seam-sealed construction - Reinforced heel and toe - Fits any cleats - Reflective accents and logos - Zippered closure
Page 1 of 1